Friday, July 13, 2012

Slices of Life

Snacking on SC peaches.
Bumble bee splashes.
Stuck in the house.  Might as well work on making it look pretty.




Peek-a-boo!

Grieving.
 Just trying to enjoy the last few weeks with my only child!  I'm in a lot of pain but I have a few things I'm going to do to try and relieve some of it.  We have been working on the house some.  Re-decorating and re-organizing.  Trying to get ready for baby!

It is a little quieter and a little sadder around here.  We had to say goodbye to our beloved 8 1/2 year old boxer.  I wrote in this post about how I could help prepare Ila.  We were lucky to have our vet come to our home which I think was good for everyone.  Ila is doing well for now but I'm not sure she fully comprehends it yet.

I'm now 34 weeks pregnant and even though I'm uncomfortable and in pain, I'm getting so excited!

You can follow me on Instagram for more pictures!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...