Saturday, July 7, 2012

Update- 33 Weeks

I was pretty sure a few weeks ago that I had SPD, symphysis pubis dysfunction.  I am now certain that I do.  I am in a lot of pain and have limited mobility which is not good when you have an almost three year old and are trying to get ready for this new baby.  I am going to the chiropractor every week, doing pelvic tilts every day and wearing a super sexy maternity belt to hold my pelvis in place but still going to the grocery store is more than I can handle.  I am trying my best to stay positive but it is hard!

I also think I am developing carpal tunnel syndrome.  The palms of my hands will randomly feel like they are on fire and it radiates out to my fingers.  Just add it to the list!  This baby is trying it's damnedest to make sure it is the last baby that I ever give birth to!  Also, have you noticed how HOT it is?  Well, I have.  It is too hot.

My poor husband has to do everything.  I can't do much walking, bending, lifting, anything really.  He has to do most of the shopping, cleaning, and more cooking than he's used to.  I still do some cooking mostly sitting at the table chopping ingredients while he stands at the stove cooking the ingredients.  He also has to make sure Ila is being played with because I am not much of a playmate these days and he has to take care of me.  He's doing all of this while still working and manages to rub my sore back almost every night that he's here.  He's really stepped up and I'm very appreciative.

On to some positives.  I have made several frozen meals and am working on some more for after baby is here.  I have found the beauty of freezer to slow cooker meals.  I can make four meals in under an hour that are ready to just put in the crock pot the morning we want to eat the meal.  They are full of vegetables and healthy ingredients.  You can find more at another blog which I love, Mama and Baby Love.  So far I've made two sausage, pepper and onion meals, two fajita meals, two teriyaki chicken meals, two savory chicken meals, and three pounds of cooked ground beef with onions, peppers and garlic that I can use for anything from tacos and enchiladas to adding it to marinara or putting it on a pizza.  I'm so excited about this and have at least a dozen more I want to make.  I'm going to come up with a few of my own, too!  It's something I can do while sitting for the most part so I feel accomplished!

I also have a very active baby growing away inside of me.  Sometimes I just see the end of my pregnancy as just that, the end of my pregnancy, but I also will be given a wonderful gift and I have to try and remember that this is all happening for a reason.

Please join me on Facebook for more updates! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...