Monday, July 9, 2012

Maternity Pics!




We had so much fun with Ashley Maone Photography!  She was amazing and as you can see, very talented. These are some of my favorites although it was so hard to pick.  The dress I am wearing was my mom's and the top Ila is wearing was mine!  I'm so glad we have these to look at and remember forever!  Check out Ashley's Facebook page and if you are in the Mid-Ohio Valley area, I highly recommend her! Contact her for a session ashelymaone@yahoo.com or 740-236-2259.

I've gotten a lot of compliments on my dress!  Sorry everyone, it was my mom's in the 80s!  You can either go raid your mom's closet and hope she kept some pretty pieces around or I found this super cute dress that is similar and a great price.  If someone doesn't buy it soon, I might have to snatch it up!

To see more of the pictures, check out my Facebook page!









Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...