Monday, April 2, 2012

Sweet Babies Like You

(Inspired by the song "A Woman Like You" by Lee Brice)




My heels would see more nightlife.
We would have way more date nights.

We'd spend more time in Mexico.
Travel all over the globe.

We would get a lot more sleep.
And make love without having to sneak.

I would get to read more books.
Wouldn't get as many rolled eyed looks.

My bikini wouldn't reveal stretch marks.
Wouldn't know the name of all those parks.

Never would have heard of a Bumbo,
Boba, Boppy, or Diono.

I would enjoy more Margaritas
Saturdays with my senoritas.

I would get to pee alone.
Our house would be cleaner I know,

But everyday with just us two
We'd be praying for sweet babies like you

I do kind of miss my shoes,
But I love to follow your cues.

I never read that many books.
I can handle all the crazy looks.

I love carrying you in the Boba
And enjoy prenatal yoga.

Pretty proud of my stretch marks.
Love watching you play at the park.

Who needs sleep anyway?
I wouldn't trade a single day.

Everyday is something new.
Life's amazing with sweet babies like you.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...